Sunday, February 12, 2012

Digital Nation video

The Digital Nation video amazed me. All those kids hooked on video games to the point where someone actually dies because they forget to eat/drink- how does that even happen? Clearly video games are an addiction, especially in that country, and if I were a parent I would limit my child's gaming to a FEW hours a day- as in one or two. That one kid used to be so smart and then he let video games control his life and now his GPA is among the lowest in his class.
 As for the Growing Up Online movie, I could somewhat relate to that. I'm sure a lot more people are outgoing on the computer than face to face. But I believe that one girl took it a little far with taking almost naked pictures of herself and posting it for the world to see. I don't think it should have gone to THAT extreme. And I mean her parents did "punish" her, but then later her dad took it back and actually praised her for what she did- I do not agree with that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment